Thursday, April 17, 2014

Re: M&M Poem

Life throws obstacles that are tough to pull through.  With these special M&Ms, know I'm thinking of you...

The colors stand for something you'll soon find out.  You have love, faith and hope in your heart, no doubt.

Red is for the love you give to everyone you meet from old friends to new, even neighbors down the street.
Your smile brings sunshine even on a cloudy day.

Blue is by far my favorite M&M to share.  Know you're in my thoughts and daily prayer.

Green is a healing color and gives another chance to relieve some of your stress and do a little dance.

Orange looks  hot but it doesn't give off heat.  Your strength and determination won't let you be beat.

Mother Nature is represented with the color Brown.  It's a strong force that picks you up when you're feeling down.

As you read this message, from the bottom of my heart, know I'll always be there for you from the very start.

No comments:

Post a Comment